There is a new technology breakthrough called TruDenta that is being used by specially trained dentists to diagnose and treat chronic headaches and migraines, TMJ disorder and jaw pain, chronic neck pain, chronic earaches, tinnitus and sleep apnea caused by the complex forces that operate and control your head, mouth, jaw and teeth.
The head and mouth are home to a vast network of nerves, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and bones, which affect not only your teeth, but your overall health and well-being. The forces created by these elements, when not properly balanced, can result in serious conditions that include: headaches and migraines, chronic head, neck and face pain, clinching, grinding, ringing or fullness in the ears, broken teeth, popping of the jaw and numerous other symptoms not typically associated with dentistry.
Dr. Jared Ward his staff are thoroughly trained and experienced with the diagnosis and treatment of these issues using a new, breakthrough therapy system called TruDenta. They are he first practitioners in Fort Collins to offer this new cutting-edge therapy. With TruDenta, they can quickly and objectively measure the dental forces which often lead to painful symptoms. They can completely analyze your bite and the distribution of the forces within your mouth, on a tooth-by-tooth basis. This proven, FDA approved therapy identifies issues often missed by other practitioners, which can lead to painful symptoms.
No Pain, No Drugs, No Needles
Fort Collins Headache Center treatments are painless and require no drugs or needles. Utilizing a combination of systems and methods perfected in neuromuscular dentistry and sports medicine, Dr. Ward and his staff are able to rapidly and painlessly provide lasting relief for issues from which you may have suffered for years. Even if you feel like a “hopeless case” due to past treatment failures, TruDenta therapy could be the breakthrough you’ve been searching for.
Here are the issues we target…
Affecting the head and face:
• Chronic headaches (including migraine, sinus and cluster headaches)
• Forehead pain
• Scalp pain or sensitivity to touch
• Headaches at the back of the head with or without shooting pain
• Facial numbness, especially around the TMJ
• Discomfort or pain of the face
• Pain in the cheek muscles
• Uncontrollable tongue movements
• Locking of the jaw either opened or closed
• Limited opening of the jaw
• Inability to open the jaw evenly
• Jaw deviates to one side when opening
• TMJ sounds including clicking, grating or popping of the jaw joints
• Uncontrollable jaw movements
Affecting the teeth and gums:
• Clenching during the day or night
• Clicking teeth together at night
• Grinding teeth at night (bruxism)
• Tooth pain
• Sensitive teeth
• Broken teeth
Affecting the ears:
• Ear congestion
• Buzzing, ringing or roaring sounds
• Diminished hearing
• Clogged, stuffy or itchy ears
• Feeling of ear fullness
• Ear pain without infection
• Balance problems, vertigo or dizziness
If you are living with chronic headaches and migraines, TMJ dysfunction, chronic earaches and tinnitus, chronic neck pain or sleep apnea, you owe it to yourself to schedule an exam with Dr. Ward. Call Fort Collins Headache Center today at 970-627-8517, or use the contact form on this page to set an appointment. You should control your life, not your pain!