- 1/2 C. diced salami
- 1/2 C. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 C. milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir salami, artichokes, tomatoes, and mushrooms until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer salami mixture to baking dish.
Whisk eggs, milk, green onions, garlic, basil, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; pour eggs over salami mixture. Sprinkle with both cheeses and bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.